Friendship Day Quotes: Happy Friendship Day

Feel the essence and worth of true friendship with these golden Friendship Quotes....

"Your friend is the man who knows all about you, and still likes you."
Friendship Day Quotes by: Elbert Hubard

"True friendship is like sound health; the value of it is seldom known until it be lost."
Friendship Day Quotes by: Charles Caleb Colton

"Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born."
Friendship Day Quotes by: Anais Nin

"My friends are my estate."
Friendship Day Quotes by: Emily Dickinson

"A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out."
Friendship Day Quotes by: Walter Winchell

"A friend is someone who is there for you when he'd rather be anywhere else."
Friendship Day Quotes by: Len Wein

"A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart, and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words."
Friendship Day Quotes by: Unknown

"A friend is one who believes in you when you have ceased to believe in yourself."
Friendship Day Quotes by: Unknown

"Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow.Don't walk behind me, I may not lead.Walk beside me and be my friend."
Friendship Day Quotes by: Albert Camus

"A hug is worth a thousand words. A friend is worth more."
Friendship Day Quotes by: Unknown

No comments: