Friendship Day Prayer

Dear Lord,
If I could only be,
Worthy of one wish from Thee.
I would not ask for wealth or fame--
For I have more in Jesus' Name;
I would nor ask for homes and lands--
My treasures lie in Jesus' hands;
I would not ask for health or food--
For thou dost give me all that's good;
But I would that I could see,
Just how the greatest friend to be
To one Thou'st given me to love,
Both here and in our Home above--
That, Lord, the love Thou hast given me
Might fill his life and soul, that he
Will never question, never fear,
My love for him is just veneer--
But man each time I clasp his hand,
Feel friendship true, and understand
That of Thy many gifts I see,
He is a precious one to me.
Amen


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice Poem. For Friendship SMS Click here Friendship SMS

Tarandeep

Anonymous said...

Gr8 poem for friendship day. Thanks for sharing. Click for Friendship message here. Friendship SMS

SMS Blog

Unknown said...

My neighbor came over to my house and yelled at me over my dog!

I have a dog that I can't keep in my yard. I have tried everything and she always finds a way out. Anyway, this lady comes to my home, knocks on my door and when i open the door she points her finger at me and yells obscenities at me. Apparently my dog was in HER neighbors garbage and then pooped on HER NEIGHBORS LAWN! Why didn't she come and talk to me like a civil human being? Why was she a vicious monster attacking me at my door? I calmly went over to HER NEIGHBORS house where the garbage was and picked up every piece, and the dog poop. I agree that I have that responsibility to clean up after my dog. The one thing I don't agree upon is someone coming to my house and screaming in my face about something I didn't know about. Is anyone out there been blessed with a psyco-neighbor?
I don't think anyone remembers the golden rule...Do unto others as you would want done unto you!
I sent them a lovely card from this site I found...www.URAJerk.com